Sunday, May 6, 2018

Why I feed my dogs Fromm?



Did you know that Fromm is a family-based company located right here in Wisconsin? Fromm family company started back in 1905. It has since become more popular choice as dog food for our family pets. Though Fromm does indeed sells dog food, but cat food as well. They have facilities located in Mequon and Columbus, Wisconsin. That is just one of the reasons I choose to feed my dogs Fromm, was supporting a local shop. Fromm has many different choices of grain-free and non-grain free for our dogs. I never heard about this dog food product, until I started working at Central Bark. It’s not that common brand to see at our local supermarkets to buy. I will say it is a little more than the more common ones such as Purina, Iams, etc. But, what is cool about this food option- is the base formula is the same throughout all flavors. You may ask what does that mean? It means I can switch my dog’s food up at anytime with a different flavor and it won’t upset their stomach. Dogs do sometimes have allergies so be self-conscious of that. Fromm dog food allows me to feed my dogs different flavors, which they love the switch up. I mean, would you be happy eating the same meal every day? Certain dogs actually will get sick of the flavor and get uninterested in their food. If you have a dog this way, this is a great food choice. There are approximately 5 different flavors that I can switch between and mix it up for my dogs. If you are someone who feeds their dog grain-free there are 8 different flavors. There have pretty much every option you can think of for your dog. They have all age-levels from puppy, adult, and senior options- for your dog. They have wet and dry kibbe options as well. Fromm has a 4-star rating on their food. If your looking for a new dog food for your dog. I highly recommended 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment